After Sales Support Tier 2 Engineer
We are looking for a full-time motivated Linux Systems Engineer, to be part of our After Sales Support Tier 2 team.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience as a Linux Systems Engineer. Preferred Distributions CentOS, Debian, Gentoo.
- At least 1 year working experience in Customer Support
- Good Shell Scripting Skills in (Bash, Python etc.)
- PostgreSQL, MySQL Database Administration skills
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking & Firewalls and VPN technologies
- Fluent in English
- Fulfilled military obligations
Great to have:
- Experience in KVM Virtualization and Linux Cluster technologies.
- Installation and Configuration of Nagios, Icinga, Cacti monitoring Systems.
- Linux Certifications on RHCSA and RHCE will be considered a plus
- VoIP technologies and Asterisk PBX.
The company offers an attractive financial package and excellent working conditions.