IT Support Technician
- Part of an IT team responsible for resolution of technical and setup issues / incidences as a first or second level support for our local and international users.
- Responsible for handling all user queries and issues.
- Handles all support communications professionally and efficiently.
- Troubleshooting Windows / PC problems (local / remote)
- Deployment of Windows Operating systems
- Installation of Hardware and Software for users
- Configuration of PCs, mobile phones and other for users
- Detection of common (software/hardware) issues
- User account administration
- System and service alarm monitoring
- Liaises with second level support and third parties to resolve issues
- Documentation and reporting
- University Graduate preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline
- Good knowledge in all Microsoft standard office applications
- Knowledge about Microsoft backend applications (MS Exchange, MS Active Directory)
- Good spoken and written English
- Highly motivated in problem solving
- A proactive team player with the ability to work in dynamic environments
- Ability to switch tasks very rapidly
- Experienced in supporting end users (local / remote)
- Fulfilled Military services
BenefitsThe company offers an attractive financial package and excellent working conditions. (Which include, among others, weekly massage sessions, video games and free ice-cream!)
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.